Steve Duckett Client Reviews
The client reviews and testimonials on this page were written by clients of Virginia criminal defense attorney Steve Duckett.
Case results depend upon a variety of factors unique to each case. Each case is different, and past results do not guarantee or predict favorable or similar results in future cases.
Contact attorney Steve Duckett today to learn more about how he can help in your particular case.
- “I came to Steve after being summoned to appear in court for a reckless driving (speeding) citation. Steve reassured me that he would assist and represent me in every way possible to ensure the best possible outcome. My court date finally came and Steve handled my case with confidence and a noticeable persona that demonstrated his reputation as a seasoned Attorney at Law. I left the court room at ease and with the best possible outcome just as Steve assured. I highly recommend Steve Duckett for anyone looking for an honest Attorney who will represent them with integrity and professionalism.”– Mike Old
- “I have worked with attorneys in the past, and not everyone brings such professionalism to court. Steve had already spoken to the prosecutor beforehand, so we had an idea what to expect. My charges were dismissed, and I got a minor speeding ticket out of this whole ordeal. Steve said he would fight for me, he did and we won. As soon as we found out we got the charges dropped, I was ecstatic, happy, and all I had to do is pay a simple fine.” – A Google User
- “I did some research on Steve, and I could tell that Steve was very aware of his public image and how he represents himself and I really liked that. My Initial consultation with Steve was excellent; he was very understanding and put me at ease about my case. He told me he had a firm grasp of what to do, had a lot of experience with Stafford County, and gave me a clear understanding of what we could expect. He gave me a task list of things I could do to look more favorable in-front of the judge, and I immediately started on that list. Once I hired Steve I was really surprised by the communication level with Steve. We met before court began again, and he gave me the complete run down once more. His instructions were very specific on what to do and what to expect. It is no question that Steve Duckett has an amazing rapport with the officials in Stafford County, and that he knows his way well around the law. I received a complete dismissal of my case which far exceeded my expectations.” – Leo
- “Steve was able to tell me that it was going to be a case that he had lots of experience in and he made me feel very confident that Steve would be able to handle the case. He was able to give me options, and gave me some guidance on what we could do about my case. Steve took care of everything, and he gave me a few things to do to help my case, but was not mandatory. The case was dropped, and I was just imposed a small fee of $50.00. I was really freaking out, but really the process was very easy and Steve really took care of me. I would really recommend Steve to any of my friends or family members.” –Criminal Defense Client
- “Steve really put me at ease and was very professional and gave me hope that my case could be resolved. I definitely knew that Steve was the lawyer for me. Steve was on point in court and had a great courtroom presence. Steve gave an argument that the judge had never heard of before and the judge was extremely impressed. Steve was awesome. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a criminal defense attorney.” – Iaquisa